The joys and frustrations of a cattle class traveler...

"But when I decided to cross the preconceived limitations I've set myself earlier; my fence posts
were moved and my boundaries extended!
"...Georgine Crawford

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Okura Bush Walk Part 2 Slideshow

I have put together a slideshow of the recent walk at Okura Bush Walk from Stillwater my friends and I did recently. I thought it is an easier way to navigate through the photos rather than scrolling down a page.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did and may it inspire a few of you to go and enjoy a piece of paradise right within our neighborhood! It is something we don't get to enjoy and appreciate just by driving along East Coast Bays.



Happy walking everyone! Enjoy the summer days, well when the sun decides to come out again, that is. I did notice how dry the grasses and trees were while on our walk, the rain will do them good!

No comments:

Post a Comment